The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Increasing demand for energy as well as cost efficiency across the globe are some of the factors expected to drive the Advanced Distributed management System (ADMS) market”
The ADMS market size is estimated to grow from USD 687.2 million in 2015 to USD 1,788.4 million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.1% due to the increasing adoption of smart grids across the world. Increasing smart grid deployments in Asia-Pacific (APAC), such as Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-city in China, Yokohama Smart City Project in Japan, and Orga Smart Grid System Trial in Philippines, and high technological spending in North America and Europe, are also driving the growth of the market.
In 2016, system integration services segment is expected to dominate the ADMS market by service, during the forecast period as they are responsible for the smooth operation of the process, while reducing costs and driving inefficiencies. There is an opportunity for manufacturers and system integrators to design flexible platforms by minimizing complexities that arise around various sensors, processors, and software to deliver simple user experience to the end-users.
“APAC to witness highest growth during 2016-2021”
North America is expected to hold the largest market share of the ADMS market in 2016 due to increasing spending on such energy efficiency programs coupled with regulatory government mandates in the U.S. and Canada. APAC is expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid smart grid deployments in China, Japan, and Philippines, along with Australia, Singapore, and South Korea.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up profile of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1 (20%), Tier-2 (25%), and Tier-3 (55%) companies
- By Designation: C-level (75 %) and Manager Level (25 %)
- By Region: North America (35 %), Europe (25 %), Asia-Pacific (APAC) (25 %), and Rest of World (15%)
- ABB Group
- Oracle Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens SE
- Indra Sistemas
- Survalent Technology
- Advanced Control Systems
- Open Systems International, Inc.
- ETAP/ Operation Technology, Inc.
- This report segments the ADMS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different services and regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.