The report is a meticulous compilation of the various aspects of the maritime security market incorporating complete market analysis of the maritime security systems and services on platforms such as ports and vessels. The Porter’s analysis, Value chain analysis, and key consortium have also been included in the report. The report deals with all the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities with respect to the global maritime security market, which are helpful in identifying trends and key success factors for the industry. The market values form a critical part of the report; herein the revenue generated from the systems and services provided in the maritime security industry is tracked in order to calculate the market size.
Further, the report provides an exhaustive study of the global maritime security market and the trends across geographical regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World. The market segmentation is done on the basis of systems used (video surveillance, navigation, control, detection & tracking, and others), services, and platforms.
Moreover, the industry analysis has been included analyzing the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The company profile section consists of the key players in the industry. The companies have been chosen on the basis of their market developments and revenue generation. Some of the key players in the maritime security market are Sperry Marine Northrop Grumman, Kongsberg Maritime, Control Risks, and Six Maritime among others.
North America dominated the Global Maritime Security Market with holding over 27% of the total market in 2015 followed by Europe and APAC. However, by the end of 2017, APAC is anticipated to take the lead with the expected dominance through the forecast period from 2015 to 2022.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are key drivers, inhibitors, and the opportunities for the maritime security market along with the growth trends in the next 3-5 years?
- Who are the major governing bodies and authorities for the maritime security market?
- How is the maritime security systems and services market mapped across various platforms (ports and vessels)?
- What types of systems are being primarily used across the platforms?
- Which security system will dominate the global maritime security market through the forecast period?
- Which geographical regions are going to be the major shareholders in the global maritime security market and why?
- What is the competitive attractiveness for the maritime security industry?
- Who are the key market players and key component providers in the market?