Moreover, with advantages offered by UAVs over manned aircrafts, this gives rise for the UAV propulsion systems market to gain an opportunity to grow further. UAVs are mounted with different types of engines in accordance to the required power to perform different operations. The major types of UAV engines include: gas turbine engines, piston engines, rotary engines, electrically propelled engines, solar power propelled propulsion systems, and hybrid engines, among others. By analysis, UAV propulsion systems generated $2.70 billion in 2015, in terms of revenue.
Following points provide a concrete description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global UAV propulsion systems market in different segments such as propulsion system type, UAV type, and geography
- The market size of the sub segments of the above mentioned divisions is also mentioned in the report.
- The scope of this report is focused on the usage of engines in UAVs (other components of propulsion system like gearboxes, propellers, clutches are not included)
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global UAV propulsion systems market from 2016 to 2022 in terms of value. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
- The study talks about the prime supply and demand side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in UAV propulsion system market
- The study also presents a detailed examination of UAV propulsion systems market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
- The report also highlights the value chain and evolution of the UAV propulsion system in the industry with a major focus on technology roadmap
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market. This section covers the research and development (R&D) analysis of the leading players
- UAV propulsion systems market analysis and forecast with respect to its various engine type such as gas turbine, piston, rotary, solar powered, hybrid engines, and electrically propelled engines among others garner major emphasis in the report
- In this report, various types of UAVs have been classified on the basis of engine installed
- UAV propulsion system market has been analyzed for all geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with further analysis with respect to several major countries
- Several ongoing programs for advancement of UAV engines are included in this report
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, future programs (if any), and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.