The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market is expected to reach USD 569.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period. The TDLA is used in various industries such as cement, chemical & pharmaceutical, fertilizer, metal & mining, oil & gas, power, and others; out of which chemical & pharmaceutical industry is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Some of the reason for this significant growth rate are industry practices to reducing the chances of explosion by proper monitoring the oxygen (O2) gas at various check-points, and increasing the industry efficiency though reducing the cost and time of manufacturing.“Oxygen-based TDLA would gain maximum traction during the forecast period.”
The market for oxygen (O2) TDLA is expected to grow at a higher rate than other gas analyzer type during the forecast period owing to the rise in demand for oxygen (O2) TDLA which would optimize fuel consumption, increase combustion as well as improve process control, and reduce air pollution by proper monitoring at the combution process. Oxygen-based TDLA is also used in chemical & pharmacutical industry for monitoring the oxygen level to reduce the chances of explosion. Moreover, oxygen (O2) analyzer would provide Return on Investment (RoI) by optimazing the process.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key opinion leaders. The break-up of the profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1,22%, Tier 2,45%, and Tier 3, 33%
- By Designation: C-level 33%, Director level 22%, Others 45%
- By Region: The Americas 34%, APAC 33%, Europe 22%, RoW 11%
The rise in the demand for process automation, increasing demand of boilers and DeNOx System in various industries along with decrease in the Average Selling Price of TDLA would provide a huge opportunity for the TDLA market to grow in the next five years.
The various key TDLA players profiled in the report are as follows:
- ABB Ltd
- Ametek Inc.
- Spectrasensors, Inc.
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Neo Monitors As
- Servomex Ltd.
- Sick AG
- Siemens AG
- Focused photonics Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- This report segments the TDLA market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different industry and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report would help stakeholders to understand the competitor and gain more insights to strengthen their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.