The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Asia-Pacific Acrylic Acid Market is expected to witness a fast growth in demand, at an estimated CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period, to reach a value of $8.1 billion by 2019. This growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for super absorbent polymers in personal care products and presence of large acrylic adhesive industry. This region generates the maximum revenue and it is estimated that the market in Asia Pacific will continue to dominate the revenue streams through 2019.
Acrylic esters include methyl acrylate, butyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate (2-EHA) and others. It is also used to produce polyacrylic acid or cross-linked polyacrylic acid compounds, which are used in the manufacture of super absorbent polymers. These polymers have wide range of applications in hygienic products, detergents, and waste water treatment chemicals.
Substitution to higher performance formulations and increasing number of building and construction industries in emerging countries are the factors driving acrylic polymers into applications like coatings and sealants. However, growing demand for baby diapers in emerging countries such as China and South Korea has been contributing to the demand for SAPs and WTPs.
The rising disposable income levels of the individuals, growing population, and strong economic conditions support promising growth in super absorbent polymers. These conditions have attracted many global players such as BASF (Germany), Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Nippon Shokubai (Japan), and several others to venture into these markets with local production facilities. This has driven the demand for acrylic acid and its derivatives in the region significantly.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.