Colocation providers are now providing unique scalability features with increased control of their data to enterprises to lure them. They are partnering with cloud providers or hardware vendors to offer “turnkey clouds” for their colocation tenants who desire to add a cloud component. The levels of flexibility now being offered by colocation providers are unprecedented with solutions from simple data warehousing to high velocity data analytics solutions. These features along with the reduced expenses and greater ease of use make colocation a very lucrative business investment for businesses.
Shrinking IT budgets coupled with the economical infeasible requirements involved in setting up a dedicated data center are the key drivers to the colocation market. With Colocation businesses are now able to streamline their operations and concentrate on their revenue generation. Colocation also allows companies to utilize the latest developments and technology for their data as the upgrades are provided by the provider with any significant investment from the tenant.
The United States leads the North America Colocation center data market with over 92% of the market share with 1294 colocation centers. Canada follows with 110 colocation centers. Los Angeles leads the way with 60 followed by New York and Dallas. Northern Virginia and Dallas are poised to be high growth region as demand continues to increase. The growing prices of power and water plus other supplies are becoming worrisome to firms as well as colocation service providers. The introduction of connection fees by water authorities in many regions, one data center project in Denver had been asked to pay a $5 million connection fee. This is a grave concern for new entrants into the market.
The report analyses the market based on application segregated by various end user industries like BFSI, Heathcare, Government, Energy and Power and Information Technology across the major geographies of the world. Detailed market shares are given and forecasts for the next five years are estimated. The major companies in the market like AT&T, IBM, Navisite among others are studied and their strategies are analysed. Recent developments and their impact on the market are analysed.
What the report offers:
1) Market definition for Data Center Colocation with information on drivers and restraints.
2) Market Analysis involving major markets, and usage of Data Center Colocation in the industry.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for buying this report:
1) We provide you the most comprehensive market segmentation.
2) Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players, major strategies adopted by them and new products launched by them.