Latin America has more than 10% of the total internet users in the world. This is growing for some years because of the increasing use of smartphones, tablets, laptops etc. Due to this increase in the internet use, big companies in software and internet started opening data centers in this region.
Little attention has been given so far to the cost of energy used by different IT systems. But with the rising energy costs, enterprises are looking towards those solutions which can help them to save some dollars. The demand for such systems are on rise and has become one of the driving factors behind the decisions regarding deploying new technologies.
To meet the requirements of the customers, IT organizations are deploying new applications. This is leading to space, power and cooling shortage. These issues have led many organizations to realize data center costs are now part of their limited budget. To take full advantage of their systems they need to spend effectively and in those technologies which increases the lifespan of the data center as well as business agility. Data Center cooling is a primary target for energy efficiency improvements. These help in bringing down costs related to data centers energy consumption. Companies are now working towards new cooling technologies as well as refining the old ones. Some of the cooling technologies which are being used at present are chillers, air conditioners, economizers and hot huts. With data centers as one of the contributors to greenhouse gas emission, green data centers are gaining traction. These data centers maximize energy efficiency and minimize environmental impact.
There are many companies which are working towards improving the efficiency of existing data center. Skanska one of such companies has developed eOPTI-TRAX, a new data center cooling technology which will reduce expenditure incurred on cooling the servers considerably. As the demand for data center grows, there will be need for more effective cooling solutions. Though there are some major players like IBM, Schneider Electric and HP present in the Data Center cooling market, some other vendors like Skanska are challenging the status quo with their superior solutions.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, technologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along with the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the market
3) The report also gives information on major vendors and their products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry