COVID-19 update included
The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic

Protective Packaging refers to the use of various packaging materials to safeguard and shield the core product from damages. Protective packaging can be used either as a primary packaging material or a secondary packaging material depending upon the products end use application.Vendors in this industry provide protective packaging solutions through regular innovations for end use industries like automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and others to safely reach the end consumers.

The Global Protective Packaging market was worth $23.09 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $29.30 billion in 2020, at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7%.Asia Pacificlead the Protective Packaging market with a share of 38% in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 7% per annum during the projected period, while Europe is projected to witness CAGR of 2% for the same period. Factors like rising increase in disposable income, urbanization are some of the major factors driving the demand for protective packaging solutions.E-commerce industry growth is another major factor augmenting the demand for protective packaging solutions. However, fluctuations in raw material prices is a restraint to the growing market.

The market is highly fragmented with top 11 companies constituting only 20% of the market share while the rest 80% of the market is by small and niche players across the globe.

Global Protective Packaging Market has been segmented on the basis of Material (Plastic, Glass, Metal, and Paper), Products (Blisters, Paper Board, Foil Pouches, Shrink Films, Paper Bags, Foil Bags, Bubble Bags, Corrugated Rolls, Foam Rolls, Bubble wraps, Foam Sheets, and Others), Packaging (Primary Packaging, Secondary Packaging), Verticals (Food, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Construction, Electronics, Industry and Transport, Beauty, Home care and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa).

Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are:Automated Packaging Systems, Sonoco, Pregis Corporation, Mold-Rite Plastics.

What the report offers

Market Definition for the Protective Packaging along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
Market analysis for the Protective Packaging Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Protective Packaging Market on both global and regional scale.
A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.