The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Increasing competition is forcing manufacturers to take steps that reduce costs of their packaging processes. Those who are not moving with time are at risk of losing market share. Also there is a possibility of being pushed out of the market place. Adopting cost cutting measures means automating different manual processes and increasing the level of semi-automation process. Packaging was a completely manual process, before packaging automation made an impact.
Processes like filling, labelling, bagging, palletizing, capping and others have been automated. No more manual intervention is required for these processes. Different enterprises manufacturing products like food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, personal care, beverages and even warehouses are increasingly using such automation solutions to streamline their business processes as well as reduce operating costs.
There are many vendors who are manufacturing different packaging automation solutions. Some of them mentioned in the report are ABB, Mitsubishi, Schniedier Electric, Rockwell Automation, Swisslog, and Rockwell Automation.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, and overview of different packaging testing technologies and their applications
2) It gives market trends of type of package testing technology
3) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies to give a detailed picture of the market in that particular region
4) The report also gives information on major enterprises providing Package Automation solutions, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with their automation solutions, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of different packaging automation solutions as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Manufactures in need of better understanding of different packaging automationsolutions and companies which are providing such services
3) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
4) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
5) Anyone who wants to know about this industry