The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Global Package Testing market is estimated to grow from $12.25 billion in 2015 to $27.89 billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of 14.70%. The market is expected to register considerable growth in the APAC, Latin America and European regions.Consumers are now more informed than before.
They are now demanding products which have better shelf life, meet regulations and norms set by different government agencies and have been procured ethically. Packaging and labeling helps increase in consumer’s confidence in the product and increases the brand value of the company.
A business is no more entirely dependent on a country or a region. Deals are being signed across the continents and products are being sold in different regions. For such products to be transported and meet the requirements for sales, it is necessary that packaging is robust and follows certain parameters set by different agencies. Package Testing companies test packaging products by doing several tests on products like drop test, shock test, vibration test, shelf life testing to name a few. Only when a package passes through these tests, it is allowed to be shipped or used for commercial use.
The market for package testing is still in growth stage. Though companies have their own testing labs, there are enterprises which provide package testing services. Some of the major companies in package testing are DDL, Intertek, SGS, CSZ Testing Services Laboratories, CRYOPAK, Advance Packaging, Nefab, National Technical Systems, Turner Packaging and Caskadetek.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, and overview of different packaging testing technologies and their applications
2) It gives market trends of type of package testing technology
3) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies to give a detailed picture of the market in that particular region
4) The report also gives information on major enterprises providing package testing services, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major testing services, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into testing of different packaging products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Manufactures in need of better understanding of different testing methods and companies which are providing such services
3) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
4) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
5) Anyone who wants to know about this industry