Applications are getting increasingly dependent on the cloud hosted by data centers, this is making the center’s reliability and uptime very crucial. This is driving the market towards replacing the traditional data centers. The exceptional rise in the demand for data storage space in recent years is spurring the need for data centers all across Europe. They are also increasingly used to provide a fast-growing cloud solution service for private and business applications.
A large amount of equipment associated with supplying power and cooling; along with automatic fire extinguishing systems are often present in a data center. This requires a substantial amount of power input and thus power features at the top in the costs associated with running a data center. Energy management to conserve energy and effectively utilize the existing resources are the prime concerns of data center managers. The need to adopt greener technologies which reduce the power consumption and ensure a sustainable environment is rising.
The European market is growing with rapid expansion plans from the major players in the market. IBM is investing $1.2 billion as part of its SoftLayer data center infrastructure and cloud offerings. The new center is being opened up in Paris to add to the already existing ones in London and Amsterdam. SoftLayer CEO Lance Crosby said the Paris location will allow it to support workloads and applications from customers who want their data to stay in the country and secure in the cloud.
Software-as-a-Service giant Salesforce has opened its first data center in the U.K. The company has been boosting its strategic investments in Europe, with plans to open three new European data centers. To support this growth, Salesforce is also opening data centers in France and Germany and will add 500 employees to its European workforce. All three planned markets are key European traffic hubs.
Data Security along with data sovereignty and lower latency are the prime requirements of this market. The report analyses the market based on application segregated by various end user industries like BFSI, Heathcare, Government, Energy and Power and Information Technology across Europe. Detailed market shares are given and forecasts for the next five years are estimated. The major companies in the market like ABB, Eaton, HP among others are studied and their strategies are analysed. Recent developments and their impact on the market are analysed.
What the report offers:
1) Market definition for Operations Analytics Intelligence with information on drivers and restraints.
2) Market Analysis involving major markets, and usage of Operations Analytics Intelligence in the industry.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for buying this report:
1) We provide you the most comprehensive market segmentation.
2) Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players, major strategies adopted by them and new products launched by them.