The DataCenter industry uses 2% of all electricity generated worldwide and data centers inject 259 million metric tons of carbon into the atmosphere. The cost of power is unpredictably rising, accounting for 20% to 60% of operating expenses over the life of a data center. This is an issue of serious environmental concern and a cause for firms worldwide to take steps in the direction of sustainability.
Energy use in data centers throughout APAC is rising to match skyrocketing demand. 26.5% of the total energy used by data centers around the world is consumed by the APAC region and there is no sign of slowing demand. Lack of energy management methods coupled with the unprecedented rise in demand are the major concerns to the data center power market in the APAC region.
The increasing Power and utility prices are becoming roadblocks to this market. The rapid rise in power consumption has driven the state providers to increase the prices by atleast 10% over the last couple of years. The decreasing price due to increasing competition with the increasing number of new entrants into the market is also cutting into the profits of data center providers.
The technological innovations coupled with new developments in design are enabling data centers to cut down on emissions and decrease power consumption by almost 80%. These are significant figures which are convincing managers worldwide to invest in the relatively expensive greener technologies and infrastructure to reap considerably higher rewards in the future.
The report analyses the market based on application segregated by various end user industries like BFSI, Heathcare, Government, Energy and Power and Information Technology across the major geographies of the world. Detailed market shares are given and forecasts for the next five years are estimated. The major companies in the market like Dell, Eaton, HP among others are studied and their strategies are analysed. Recent developments and their impact on the market are analysed.
What the report offers:
1) Market definition for Operations Analytics Intelligence with information on drivers and restraints.
2) Market Analysis involving major markets, and usage of Operations Analytics Intelligence in the industry.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for buying this report:
1) We provide you the most comprehensive market segmentation.
2) Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players, major strategies adopted by them and new products launched by them.