The commercial satellite broadband market is growing at a strong pace, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% from 2015 to 2022. With the continued adoption of Ka-band technology throughout the industry, satellite broadband can now meet or exceed many landline networks in performance and quality of service. This report includes analysis of the commercial satellite broadband market and identifies growth opportunities in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Latin America.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What was the revenue for the commercial satellite broadband market in 2015, and how will it grow over the forecast period?
- What are the influencing factors for satellite broadband adoption for each region covered in this research?
- What are the growth rates of each region covered in this research, and how are they growing?
- How are landline technologies impacting the commercial satellite broadband market, and how has this changed over the past 10 years?
- What changing dynamics are driving growth in the commercial satellite broadband market?
- How is the spread of Ka-band technology affecting satellite broadband customers?