This research service on the global business aircraft market provides detailed market forecasts and drivers and restraints as well as market shares and competitive analyses of participants from 2015 to 2020. This study covers 4 market segments: heavy aircraft, medium aircraft, light aircraft, and turboprop aircraft. Additionally, this study presents some technological changes to the market and the companies marketing those changes, including Beechcraft, Bombardier, Cessna, Dassault, Embraer, and Pilatus. Beyond the delivery of new aircraft, this study examines the modification programs of aircraft and the maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) for existing fleets. While all areas of the market declined significantly after 2007, the heavy aircraft segment has been resistant to downward pressures, unlike the light end of the market. This research looks at the market from 2015 through 2020, in terms of aircraft deliveries and potential aircraft sales.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Have cessations of business activities reached a logical conclusion?
- Can aircraft manufacturers expect to gain additional sales?
- Will price points drive less functionality?
- Do very light aircraft have much of a future?
- Will production of new aircraft eliminate most modification operations?
- What effect will the reduction in original equipment manufacturers (OEM) have on the aircraft price point?