This study on the global cabin interiors market provides market forecasts and drivers and restraints as well as market shares and competitive analyses of participants from 2015 to 2020. This study covers 4 market segments: seating, lavatories, galleys, and cabin components. This study presents the technological changes to the market and the companies marketing those changes, including Zodiac Aerospace, B/E Aerospace, Yokohama Rubber, Diehl Aerospace, RECARO Aircraft Seating, Jamco Aerospace Inc, FACC, AIM Aerospace, UTAS, and Geven. Beyond the delivery of new aircraft with new interiors, the study examines aircraft modification programs and the maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) for cabin interiors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Has consolidation reached a logical conclusion, driving creation of new startup companies?
- Can aircraft manufacturers expect to gain a greater market share of the cabin interiors market?
- Will weight issues drive less functionality?
- Are economy galleys becoming only refreshment stations?
- Will production of more fuel-efficient aircraft eliminate most modification operations?
- Can partnership arrangements replace interior integrators?