The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global impact modifiers market is projected to reach USD 13.13 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2016 to 2021. The increasing applicability of impact modifiers across varied end-use industries, technological advancements, and the growing demand of impact modifiers in the Asia-Pacific region are driving the growth of the impact modifiers market.“PVC projected to be the largest application segment of the market by 2021”
PVC has been the largest application segment of the impact modifiers market of the global impact modifiers market, in terms of volume, in 2015. The properties of PVC, such as lightweight, good mechanical strength, abrasion resistance, and toughness, enable its usage across various end-use industries, such as construction, electrical, automotive, and packaging.
“MBS to register highest growth, as it has emerged to be the best alternative to parabens”
Methacrylate-Butadiene-Styrene (MBS) is the fastest-growing segment of the market from 2016 to 2021. The use of MBS improves transparency, weather resistance (UV & heat), and impact resistance in PVC, PC polyesters, epoxies, and other formulations. MBS is environment friendly, required in less quantity, and cost-effective, and also has high impact strength with no odor.
“Asia-Pacific market to register high growth in the impact modifiers market by 2021”
Asia-Pacific is the largest and the fastest-growing region in the impact modifiers market, globally. The region’s growing industrialization and infrastructure development offers enormous opportunities to the impact modifiers market.
BREAKDOWN OF PRIMARY PARTICIPANTS PROFILE:
- By Company Type: T 1 – 32 %, T 2 – 46%, and T 3 – 22%
- By Designation: C-Level – 28%, Manager Level – 24%, and Others – 48%
- By Region: NA – 23%, EU – 20%, APAC -31%, SA -10% and MEA – 15%
This report covers the following key aspects:
- What will be the market size and growth rate by 2021
- What are the key market trends
- Which factors are expected to drive the market growth
- What are the challenges that impact the market growth
- Who are the key players in this market
- Global report covers key regions, such as the Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa including major countries in these regions