THE report on European leasing, the Leasing Life Industry Report 2016 provides the inside track on the markets, sectors and people of the industry.
With 12 market analyses covering Europe’s top geographical markets as well as emerging international markets, and 11 sector reports including construction equipment, materials handling, IT equipment and more, this report delivers a critical account of the leasing industry in 2015 and what to expect in 2016.
With exclusive content from the Leasing Foundation, comprehensive 2015 news highlights, the Leasing Life Power 50, interviews with thought leaders from across the industry, and profiles of the top asset finance law firms, the Leasing Life Industry Report 2016 is a must have for anyone involved in the global leasing industry.
- Exclusive content from the Leasing Foundation
- An introduction to global asset classes, how they fared during 2015 and look ahead to 2016
- A detailed look at the companies and individuals who shaped the leasing industry over the past 12 months, and what you can learn from them
- Winners of the Leasing Life 2015 Awards, and what made them exceptional
- Sought-after country reports
Reasons To Buy
- The Leasing Life Industry Report 2016 from Timetric analyses key trends in leasing in 2015 and looks ahead to 2016
- It reveals opinion from industry leaders on issues from growth strategy, business restructuring, staff training, and gender diversity
- The report features Europe’s top leasing markets as well at a Timetric report on the global construction market.
- Major asset finance law firms and advisory firms profiled.
- Comprehensive news highlights from the past 12 months
- Interviews with industry leaders
- Highlights from the Leasing Life European Conference 2015 in Budapest