The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Russian Federation oil storage industry report (2016) from the leading publisher- OG ANALYSIS, is a complete study focusing on oil, chemicals and petroleum products storage infrastructure, demand and near to long term future of Russian Federation market.
With constant high volumes flowing across major oil producing countries and increasing demand for high value crude, Storage operators are witnessing increase in bookings. In particular, floating storage facilities are witnessing strong demand. New storage tanks continue to be built across US and Asia, allowing ample storage for oil traders. Oil and product stocks in the developed world are at record levels. Further, with low contango situation expected to be in 2016 and 2017 as traders continue to stock in remote places globally.
The report focuses on the supply and demand balance of oil, petroleum products (gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and LPG) in near to long term future. Potential locations, new planned projects along with strategies of leading storage operators are discussed in detail in the report.
Details of all operational and planned oil, chemicals and product storage terminals in the country including start up, location, tanks, capacity, operator, commodity, owners and capex details are included in the research work. Further, terminal by terminal capacity outlook of each storage terminal is provided in the historic and forecast period.
Capacity additions through New build storage terminals and capacity expansions of existing terminals are included. The report enables the reader to gain access to most updated information on the industry along with details of industry drivers, challenges and business strategies of companies.
The report also includes business profiles of three leading storage companies along with their SWOT, Financial and business description are included. In addition, all latest news and industry developments are analyzed in the report.
Scope of the Research Work-
- Supply Demand Balance for Oil, Gasoline, LPG, Diesel and Fuel Oil from 2005 to 2025
- Terminal wise storage capacity from 2005 to 2020
- Storage terminal details including location, operator, owners, tanks, commodity stored, start up, investment and construction
- Competitive Landscape details including market shares of leading companies and their net weighted capacities
- Market Structure
- Details of all planned projects including new build storage terminals and expansions
- Potential drivers and challenges for national and foreign companies to 2020
- Business Profiles of leading Russian Federation storage operators
- oil and gas storage news, deals and events in Russian Federation storage sector