The market size of the electronic warfare market is estimated to be valued at USD 20.55 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.29% during the forecast period, to reach USD 25.36 billion by 2021. Growing number of wars and transnational disputes, emergence of cognitive electronic warfare technology, increased system reliability and efficiency due to the introduction of TWT (travelling-wave tube)-based solutions, and advancements due to integrated electronic warfare systems are the factors driving the market."Electronic support segment to lead the global electronic warfare market’’
Electronic support is the largest share-contributing segment in the electronic warfare market. This segment plays a significant role in recognizing the threats in tactical environment. Due to this importance of an electronic system in the electronic warfare system, it is the most used category. This is the factor due to which electronic support is at a dominant position in the electronic warfare category segment.
’’The electronic warfare market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period’’
This growth is mainly attributed to huge population base, booming economy, increasing funding/investments towards the development of electronic warfare products, growing focus of both, international and domestic players on the APAC electronic warfare market, and a large number of R&D activities.
Following is the break-up of primary interviews conducted for the research study:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, RoW – 5%
Reasons To Buy the Report:
From an insights perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis ? industry analysis (industry trends ), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the electronic warfare market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on electronic warfare systems offered by the top 13 players in the global electronic warfare market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the electronic warfare market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for electronic warfare systems across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global electronic warfare market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global electronic warfare market