The global hydrogen purification market in the petroleum refining industry was nearly $7.1 billion 2014. The market is expected to reach nearly $9.9 billion by 2020 from nearly $7.5 billion in 2015, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets and related technologies for Hydrogen purification in petroleum refining.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Breakdowns of the market by geography as well as by technology.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- A look at a Hydrogen network in a refinery as well as the overall industry's structure.
- Analysis of governmental regulations and their impact on the market.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.