The Oral Hygiene market in Israel will register higher value growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 supported by high disposable income of Israeli consumers. The market is led by Toothpaste category in both value and volume terms, while the Breath Fresheners (non-confectionary) category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh Company and Procter and Gamble are the leading companies in the market.
- Among the six categories analyzed, Toothpaste will be the largest category by value sales 42.4% share in Israel’s Oral Hygiene market.
- The Mouthwash category is expected to gain maximum market share during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 46.6% of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in Israel.
- Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh, Johnson and Johnson Gmbh, and The Procter and Gamble Company are the leading market players in the country.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning