The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"The rising demand for over the top solutions among users will help the video streaming market grow significantly”
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global video streaming market to grow from USD 30.29 billion in 2016 to USD 70.05 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 18.3%. OTT solutions can be integrated with existing video streaming systems so as to simplify the management of streaming videos. The integration of over the top solution help users to watch film videos and TV content through Internet and without a subscription of traditional cable or satellite pay-tv services such as Comcast and Time Warner Cable. The speedy growth of media and entertainment integration is also driving the video streaming market.
APAC is growing at a highest rate in comparison to other regions. Moreover, countries in the region, mainly Australia and Singapore, are prominently adopting technologies and solutions within the organizations for increasing profits along with customer satisfaction. Moreover, video streaming is being used for streaming videos both live and nonlinear through various devices such as smart TV, mobile, tablet, and laptop and desktop in many leading Asian companies. The driving factor for this region is the easy availability of solution providers. However, the high implementation cost of streaming solutions is restraining the adoption among various organizations.
Furthermore, the adoption of emerging technologies and the economic growth of countries such as India and China are driving the adoption of video streaming solutions and services.
Breakdown of profile of primaries
- By Company: Tier 1(22%), Tier 2 (45%), and Tier 3 (33%)
- By Designation: C-level (50%), Director Level (40%), and other executives (10%)
- By Region: North America (57%), Europe (29%), and APAC (14%)
The companies profiled in this report include:
- Adobe Systems
In the coming five years, the growing demands of Live Video streaming solution will improve the offerings and create huge opportunities for growth. There has been a significant rise in the past five years, from traditional TV to online video content delivery. This has improved the adoption of cloud-based video streaming solutions. Moreover, live video streaming cloud-based solutions serve as a budgetary solution for SMEs.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market into streaming type, solution, services, platform type, user type, deployment type, revenue model, industry, and region covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different users and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position ones business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end-user analysis, acquisition, and expansions. Besides this, there are company profiles of ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place one’s company ahead of its competitors.
- The report helps them to understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.