The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Juice concentrates market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0%”
The juice concentrates market is projected to reach USD 93.94 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016 to 2021. The market is driven by growing consumption of juice concentrates in convenience and packaged food & beverage products. Rising health awareness among consumers, and rising consumption of juice concentrates as a substitute in bakery & confectionery products is likely to drive the demand for jucie concentrates in the near future.
Single fruit/vegetable juice concentrates are juices that are derived from a single fruit or a single vegetable. Single fruit concentrates are usually consumed as sugar substitutes in various industries such as bakery, beverage, and food, which is likely to drive its demand in the near future. Apple concentrates, grape concentrates, and pineapple concentrates are some of the commonly used single fruit/vegetable juice concentrates. Single fruit/vegetable concentrates are available in the form of juice, powder, clear, and frozen. There is rising demand for single fruit/vegetable concentrate in the North American and European regions. Increasing health awareness among consumers is likely to drive the demand for single- and multi-fruit/vegetable juice concentartes in both the regions.
“Asia-Pacific to lead the market in terms of growth rate between 2016 and 2021”
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This region has a large market for juice concentrates and is continuously increasing due to economic growth, and high demand for convenience food & beverages.
The breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study, is mentioned as below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: Director level – 20%, C Level – 40%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 25%, Europe – 50%, Asia-Pacific – 25%
Reasons To Buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the global juice concentrates market
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights of the major countries/regions in which the juice concentrates market is flourishing