The key player assesses that the global Police and Law Enforcement market will reach $7.08bn in 2016. It is therefore critical that your strategic planning is timely and your forecasting plans are in place to take advantage of the market opportunities presented in this report.
This report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall Police & Law Enforcement Equipment market?
- Where are the major opportunities within the Police & Law Enforcement Equipment market?
- Who are the key players within the Police & Law Enforcement Equipment market?
- What are the drivers and restraints underpinning the Police & Law Enforcement Equipment market?
5 Reasons to buy. Why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 9 leading companies supplying Police & Law Enforcement Equipment and also market share analysis of the leading 5 companies
- Airbus Group
- Textron Inc.
- Finmeccanica SpA
- TASER International Inc.
- Digital Ally, Inc.
- Aeryon Labs Inc.
- Glock GmbH
- MD Helicopters Inc.
- Safariland Group
2) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in the Police & Law Enforcement Equipment market. We show you the prospects for the following 11 national markets which are further segmented by the 5 submarkets
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the World
3) The analysis is also underpinned by an exclusive interview with a leading expert
- Jean Marc Royer, Marketing Manager, Parapublic and Law Enforcement Market Segment, Airbus Helicopters
4) Our overview also forecasts and analyses these 5 submarkets from 2016-2026. These are revealed at the global level and for each of the leading 11 national markets
- Platforms & Vehicles
- Lethal & Non-Lethal Weapons
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Surveillance & Screening
- Communications & Services
5) See details of 317 unique contracts relating to the Police & Law Enforcement Equipment market
This independent 283 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 227 tables and figures examining the Police & Law Enforcement Equipment market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS national market forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the Police & Law Enforcement Equipment value chain.
- Police Commissioners
- Lethal Weapons Contractors
- Solutions Architects
- Technical Support Officers
- Law Enforcement Consultants
- Counter-Terrorism Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Government Agencies
- This report you will keep your Police & Law Enforcement Equipment knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind.
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data.
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends.
- You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the Police & Law Enforcement Equipment market.
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships.