The key player assesses that the commercial aircraft MRO market will be worth $65,490m in 2016. Commercial aircraft MRO is a mature and established sector with multiple players active to varying levels. Companies range from those offering a complete range of services and hangar or workshop facilities, to small repair companies for specific components.
The competitive landscape has shifted significantly with fewer airlines providing in-house maintenance, and the increase of OEMs present in the market. Changing customer demands, as well as fleet expansion and renewal is also changing how MRO services are sourced and delivered. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and knowledge of significant competitors. This report will ensure that you do.
This report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the key trends, opportunities and challenges for the commercial aircraft MRO market currently and in the future?
- What factors are behind these trends and what are the prospects for related submarkets and regional markets?
- Who are the leading companies in commercial aircraft MRO?
- How are the key stakeholders responding to the market environment?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report quantifies and analyses the commercial aircraft MRO market:
- Forecasts of the global market
- Forecasts of the associated submarket sectors – heavy airframe maintenance, engine MRO, component MRO and line maintenance, further subdivided by region
- Forecasts of key regional markets – Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East / Africa, North America and further segmented by submarket
- Analysis of factors that are driving or restraining market activity
2) The study reveals where commercial aircraft MRO stakeholders are investing. We show you information relating to:
- Contracts and programmes
- Products and services
- Recent mergers, acquisitions and divestiture activity
- Geographical distribution
3) 428 contracts providing understanding of which sectors of the commercial aircraft MRO market are in demand
4) Profiling of the top 15 commercial aircraft MRO companies including market share, ranking, and information relating to key financial indicators
- AAR Corporation
- Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance
- Airbus SAS
- Boeing Company
- Bombardier Inc
- Delta TechOps
- GE Aviation
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company (HAECO) Ltd
- Lufthansa Technik AG
- MTU Aero Engines AG
- Rolls-Royce plc
- SIA Engineering Company Ltd
- SR Technics
- ST Aerospace Ltd
- United Technologies Corporation
5) SWOT analysis of the global commercial aircraft MRO market
This independent 329 page report guarantees that you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 287 tables and figures examining the commercial aircraft MRO market, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the leading players in your market. Net incomes and company sales data, as well as analysis keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
- Anyone involved with the commercial aircraft MRO industry
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Aviation regulators
- In-house / independent maintenance divisions
- Airline marketing and management / executives
- Aerospace OEMs and system integrators
- R&D personnel