This groundbreaking new 1,000 page yearbook consolidates three separate comprehensive reports on military UAVs, UGVs, and UMVs into one definitive overarching document with an exclusive new comparative conclusions chapter.
Are you involved in the Unmanned Military Robotics market or intend to be? If so, then you must read this report
It’s vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. You need this report.
Market scope: The global Unmanned Military Robotics Yearbook 2016 consolidates three reports: Military UAVs, Military UGVs, and Military UMVs, into one definitive guide providing a complete analysis of the prospects for unmanned military robotics.
The key player defines the unmanned military robotics yearbook as containing robotic platforms, primarily used for military use and which do not require an onboard human operator. These include military unmanned aerial vehicles, military unmanned ground vehicles, and military unmanned maritime vehicles.
The Unmanned Military Robotics Yearbook 2016 responds to your need for definitive market data:
• Where are the Unmanned Military Robotics market opportunities?
- Our 887 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
• When will the Unmanned Military Robotics market grow?
- See our global, national and Unmanned Military Robotics submarket forecasts and analyses for 2016-2026, which illustrate market progression
• Global Military UAV, UGV and UMV Market forecasts from 2016-2026
- National Military UAV, UGV and UMV Market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering both emerging and established markets
• Unprecedented qualitative market analysis of a further 17 markets
• Why will the Unmanned Military Robotics market evolve?
8 expert interviews with key opinion leaders reveal factors influencing the market:
1. EMT Penzberg
2. Prox Dynamics AS
3. Roboteam North America
4. RE2 Robotics
5. Lutra Associates
6. REAMDA Ltd
7. Ocius Technology Ltd
8. Textron Systems
• Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results and growth rates.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT/PEST analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
- Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You will understand the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential future sales, discovering the critical factors likely to achieve success.
• Where are the major Unmanned Military Robotics contracts, projects and programmes?
- 42 detailed tables containing 800+significant Unmanned Military Robotics contracts, projects & programmes
• What are the factors influencing Unmanned Military Robotics market dynamics?
- SWOT analysis explores some of the factors, including:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological development and constraints
- Increasing industry consolidation
- Changing security environments
- Emerging defence market economies
- Anyone within the Unmanned Military Robotics value chain, including
- UAV companies
- UGV companies
- UMV companies
- Payload, sensor and subsystem suppliers
- Systems integrators
- R&D engineers
- Commercial directors
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies