The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The European injectable drug delivery market is expected to reach $207.3 billion by 2020 from $114.7 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2015 to 2020. The market is categorized on the basis of type, therapeutic application, usage pattern, mode of administration, end user, and region. The therapeutic application market is further segmented into autoimmune diseases, hormonal disorders, oncology, orphan diseases, and other therapeutic applications. The oncology segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR in the forecast period.Factors such as rising incidences of chronic diseases, growth of the biologics market, demand of self-injection devices, and technological advancements, are driving the growth of the European injectable drug delivery market. In addition, Europe is emphasizing on innovation of formulations and improving the delivery of pharmaceuticals. For instance, in November 2012, COMPACT (Collaboration on the Optimization of Macromolecular Pharmaceutical Access to Cellular Targets), a public-private consortium funded by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), announced the launch of a ?30 million ($38.5 million) project, which focuses on improving the delivery of biopharmaceuticals. The consortium would address the major bottlenecks in the development of novel innovative medicines based on biological macromolecules, such as proteins/peptides and oligonucleotides. Such investments are fueling the growth of the market.
Germany is expected to be the fastest-growing country in the European injectable drug delivery market. High growth in this market can be attributed to the increased demand for injectable insulin and self-injection devices, particularly pen injectors which are used in the treatment of diabetes.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the European injectable drug delivery market and product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the European injectable drug delivery market. The report analyzes this market by type, therapeutic application, usage pattern, mode of administration, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the European injectable drug delivery market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the European injectable drug delivery market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets. The report analyzes the market for various European injectable drug delivery across countries
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the European injectable drug delivery market