"Mineral Oil Lubricants is projected to be the largest type in the Africa Automotive Lubricants market”
The market size of Africa automotive lubricants is projected to reach 763, 781.6 kilo liters by 2020, registering a CAGR of 3.5% between 2015 and 2020. Mineral oil lubricants find major application in automobiles. There are four types of automotive lubricants, namely, mineral oil lubricants, synthetic lubricants, bio-based lubricants, and greases. The major factors fueling the growth of automotive lubricants market is increase in on-road vehicles and growing automotive industry.
“Passenger vehicle application to dominate the Africa automotive lubricants market”
The passenger vehicle segment led the Africa automotive lubricants market in 2014. The increased purchasing power, large number of fleet vehicles, and high-end cars are generating demand of lubricants for passenger cars. Egypt is the largest market for automotive lubricants in Africa, followed by South Africa. The demand for passenger vehicle in Egypt is projected to rise with a CAGR of 3.6% between 2015 and 2020. Growth in the tourism industry of Egypt has led to investments in private transport fleet that significantly contribute to the growth of the automotive lubricants market in the country. The increasing number of vehicles also plays an important role in boosting the market in the country and this trend is expected to continue over next five years.
“Independent workshops to dominate Africa automotive lubricants market during the forecast period”
In Africa, passenger vehicle holds the major share in the automotive lubricant consumption. Independent workshop is the most preferred sales channel for lubricant refills in passenger vehicles, mainly due to faster service delivery offered by workshops as compared to OEM dealerships and at comparative low cost.
BREAK-UP OF PROFILES OF PRIMARIES
- By Company Type – Tier 1 - 67%, Tier 2 - 22%, Tier 3 - 11%
- By Designation – C level – 33%, Director level - 20%, Others - 47%
Some of the major companies profiled in this report are Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (Netherlands), Exxon Mobil Corporation (U.S.), Total S.A. (France), BP Plc. (U.K.), Chevron Corporation (U.S.), PetroChina Company Limited (China), Oil Libya (Kenya), Engen (South Africa), Valvoline (U.S.), KenolKobil (Kenya), Oryx Energies (Tanzania), Conoil Plc. (Nigeria), Misr Petroleum Company (Egypt), and many others.
Reasons To Buy the report
- While making strategic decisions in business, timely and useful information is required. This report fulfills the requirements of various stakeholders, including material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, and executives. Some of the salient features of this report are mentioned below:
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value-chain Analysis
- Market segmentation (type, application, and sales channel), by volume
- Brand awareness, market share, and marketing/promotion channel analysis
- Profile of key market players
- Detailed information on strategic developments in the industry