The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Extensive research on the price variation and cost-benefits of medical robots (surgical/rehabilitation/non-invasive radiosurgery/hospital & pharmacy) has brought to light the factors influencing the prices of the robots and the cost-savings achieved through investment in the expansive capital equipment. Considering the on-going and rapid change occurring in the health care industry, hospitals are focusing on various ways to increase the quality of care delivered. Aligned with this trend, healthcare providers are increasingly adopting advanced technologies that help them realize increase in patient volumes as well as increasing patient satisfaction in the form of reduced surgical pain, reduced hospital stay and follow-up, and faster recovery time.Below is the list of some of the benefits of Medical Robots:
BENEFITS TO CLINICS AND HOSPITALS (PROVIDERS) & PATIENTS
- Surgical Robots & Non-Invasive Radiosurgery System (robotic based): Achieve cost savings in terms of reduced pre- and post-operation care costs and length of stay at hospitals
- Pharmacy and Hospital Robotic systems: Achieve cost-saving through reduced manpower (required for medication dispensing, packaging, and labelling) and lowering medication error through automation
- Rehabilitation Robots: Achieve cost saving through providing self-sufficiency to the disabled by reducing expenses incurred on external help & physiotherapy
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market. Insights cited in the report will help these firms to stay competitive in the market and garner a greater market share. It will enlighten the stakeholders about the benefits of embracing medical robots. The study analyzes the total economic impact (TEI) of medical robots on organizations and highlights the transformation enabling value of a technology in increasing the effectiveness of overall business processes.
Firms purchasing the report could use the below-mentioned information for strategy development, market penetration, and product development/innovation and for strengthening respective market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Pricing Variation: This section provides comprehensive information on pricing of medical robots and analyzing the price variation across application areas of each robot type and geographic price variation
- Reimbursement Landscape Assessment: This section provides insights on the current reimbursement scenario in surgical, non-invasive radiosurgery, and hospital & pharmacy robots. Regional level data have been covered in the section
- Major Price Determinants: This section dissects the various price determinants that guide the final pricing of a robot
- Financing Option Assessment: This section provides exhaustive information on varied financing options available to the end users to gain access to the expensive technology
- Key Influencers & Decision-makers: This section provides detailed information on key influencers & decision-makers that play a crucial role throughout the buying cycle right from deciding the purchase, evaluation of technologies up till the final purchase of the technology
- Key Selection Criteria for End-Users: The section covers the criteria considered by the end-users while making purchase decisions for a robotic technology.
- Buying Cycle Assessment: The section covers the standard buying cycle followed in medical robotic purchases and the length of buying cycle for each type of robotic technology.
- Marketing & Promotional Strategies Adopted by Vendors: The section provides and indicative list of marketing & promotional activities followed by the vendors to increase their product visibility in the market
- Cost-Benefit Assessment (Based on Research Studies & Expert Opinions): This section provides in-depth assessment of cost-benefit assessment covering cost benefit studies and industry opinion that provides a guideline to the stakeholders in understanding the investment structure and the cost-savings achieved through the use of each type of robot.