The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Increasing data traffic and need for secure connectivity is driving the data center security market”
The data center security market is projected to reach USD 12.91 billion by 2021 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15.36% during 2016–2021. Data traffic is growing exponentially with the growth of big data, analytics and other technological modules. Heavy use of social media, increasing need for connectivity, and high penetration of internet for business and personal use in the last few years have greatly affected the demand for advanced and efficient network and cyber security solutions and services acting as one of the drivers of data center security market.
The APAC data center security market is expected to witness exponential growth. It is projected to be the fastest-growing region for the global data center security market. This is mainly attributed to the growing number of data centers in this region and the focus of market players to address the demands of highly secured network solutions in the region. On the other hand, Middle East and Africa (MEA) shows great prospects in this space while Latin America is expected to move toward the growth phase in the next five years.
Breakdown of primary research interactions:
To determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Following are the details:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (20%), Tier 2 (40%), and Tier 3 (40%)
- By Designation: C-level (25%), Director Level (50%), and Other Executives (25%)
- By Region: North America (25%), Europe (25%), and APAC (50%),
Reasons To Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis, such as industry analysis, analysis of top players, their offered products and services, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the data center security market, high-growth regions, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, will help the firms in garnering a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products and solutions offered by the top 10 players in the data center security market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, Research and Development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the data center security market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for data center security across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the data center security market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of the leading players in the data center security market.