The Fish and Seafood market in Israel will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Ambient Fish and Seafood is the leading category in both value and volume while Frozen Fish and Seafood category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Fish and Seafood products in the country.
- Fish and Seafood market in Israel will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Frozen Fish and Seafood category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020
- The Ambient Fish and Seafood category has the largest volume share in the overall Fish and Seafood market
- The Ambient Fish and Seafood category will gain maximum market share during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Israel’s Food market
- Rigid Metal is the most commonly used packaging material in the Fish and Seafood market
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning