"Food fortifying agents market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% in terms of value”
This report analyzes the food fortifying agents market, in terms of type, application, and region. The food fortifying agents market has grown rapidly in the last few years and is projected to reach a value of USD 69.8 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2015 to 2020. The primary factors driving the global success of food fortifying agents is the increasing demand of food fortifying agents in functional food and beverage products due to the various health benefits.
On the basis of application, the food fortifying agents market is segmented into cereals & cereal-based products, dairy & dairy-based products, fats & oils, bulk food items, beverages, infant formula, dietary supplements, and others (pet food, animal feed, and animal nutrition). Among all the applications of food fortifying agents, the dietary supplements segment is projected to be the fastest-growing application from 2015 to 2020. The health benefits of dietary supplements along with the increase in aging population and growing interest in personal fitness drives the demand of dietary supplements in this market.
“China and India: The future of the food fortifying agents industry”
North America dominated the global food fortifying agents market in 2014. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market from 2015 to 2020. The markets are growing in China and India due to the increasing disposable income of the people, growing urban population, and increasing expansions of the key players including Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.) and FMC Corporation (U.S.) in China for profitable returns.
Break-up of Primaries:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45 %, Tier 2 – 35% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 28%, Director level – 22%, Others – 50%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 25%, APAC – 18%, RoW – 12%
Leading players in the food fortifying agents market are Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.), Royal DSM (The Netherlands), CHR. Hansen Holdings A/S (Denmark), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), and Nestle SA (Switzerland).
Reasons To Buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the global food fortifying agents market
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights into the major countries/regions in which the demand for food fortifying agents is flourishing