Investment in gas processing infrastructure is dictated by unique supply and demand circumstances in different geographies, such as the unconventional gas boom in the US and Canada and growth in the domestic demand for gas in places like the UAE and Saudi Arabia. The re-entrance of Iran in the global oil and gas sphere will result in large investments being made in order to process gas that will be produced from the remaining phases of the South Pars field. Russia will also be a major driver of growth in the global gas processing market as it has signed a 30 year contract to supply gas to China, and is therefore focused on constructing a plant that will exclusively process gas for Chinese exports.
The global gas processing market is set to witness continuous investment throughout the forecast period, though the location of these investments will vary significantly year-on-year. The current low oil price has resulted in a slowdown in investments on gas field developments, in turn delaying processing projects. However, most of these projects will not be cancelled as there is wider global requirement for gas with countries seeking to reduce their emission levels, utilising gas as a cleaner transitional fuel.
The key player calculates the global gas processing infrastructure market to be worth $12.88bnin 2016.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What will dictate investment in gas processing infrastructure over the coming 10 years?
- Where will the capital be deployed to undertake gas processing projects? Which countries will witness the most expenditure and why?
- What influences the development of small scale gas processing plants in North America? What is the likely trajectory of investment and why?
- How will Middle Eastern countries deal with increased domestic demand for gas?
- What impact will Iran have on the market now that the sanctions on them have been lifted?
- What gas processing projects are under construction and planned?
- Who are the leading companies in the industry?
Six reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts of the global gas processing infrastructure market from 2016-2026
2) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analysis for the 6 main regions investing in gas processing infrastructure projects from 2016-2026
- North America
- Middle East
- Russia & Caspian
3) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts, as well as analysis, for 16 national gas processing infrastructure markets from 2016-2026
- Saudi Arabia
- East Africa
4) The report includes tables of existing gas processing infrastructure throughout the world, as well as tables detailing under construction and proposed gas processing plants
- Number of plants
Under Construction and Proposed Plants:
- Project name
- EPC start date
- Project start date
5) The report also contains profiles (including market shares) of the leading companies involved in the gas processing infrastructure market (based on new project spending)
- Ghana Gas Company
- Pars Oil & Gas Company
- Saudi Aramco
6) The report is underpinned by consultation with experts in the gas processing market. The report includes the transcripts of exclusive interviews with:
- Twister BV
- ADI Analytics
- Anyone within the gas processing value chain
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies