This research service identifies the major industry drivers, restraints, regional trends, and technology segment trends in the global automotive composites market. The research covers 4 regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The study provides an in-depth analysis of carbon, glass, and natural fibre composites along with a detailed analysis on the different types of resins used in each of these applications. Regional trends and application level analysis of different resins has also been provided. Competitive structure and market share analyses have been provided at the total market level. Unit shipment, revenue forecasts, and pricing trends have been provided for each segment. The base year is 2014, and the forecast period ends in 2021.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which segments are poised to grow in the future?
- What are the key factors driving and restricting growth in this market?
- What are the regional trends in the market?
- Who are the leading market participants?
- What are the key competitive factors governing this market?