The Suncare market in Israel will register marginally lower growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The sun protection category is the leading category by value, while the After-Sun category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Suncare products in the country.
- The Suncare market in Israel will register marginally lower growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The After-Sun category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Israel’s Suncare market
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in Israel’s Suncare market
- Ultrasol and Skingard are the leading brands of After-Sun and Self-Tan categories in Israel’s Suncare market
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning