The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Improved economic performance will positively impact the Make-Up market in Germany. Eye Make-Up is the leading value category in the overall Make-Up market in 2015 while the Nail Make-Up category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. German consumers prefer Make-Up products that are time saving and combine multiple benefits. Products such as easy-to-apply Lip Gloss or Lipstick, hybrid Face Make-Up products that also protect from UV radiation, and hydrate and nourish skin have gained popularity.
- The Make-Up market in Germany will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Eye Make-Up category accounted for 38.8% share by value in the German Make-Up market in 2015.
- The Nail Make-Up category is forecast gain maximum market share during 2015-2020.
- Time Scarcity and Personalization are the major trends that are driving the German Make-Up market.
- Growing demand for premiumization will create importance of private label with premium products in German Make-Up market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the German Make-Up market.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Make-Up products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion