The latest report offers comprehensive analysis of the global baby food & drink market. The key player assesses that this market will generate revenues of $59.36bn in 2016.
Now: “Banker turned baby food maker sees start-up success”. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read this objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 168 in-depth tables, charts and graphs – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 148 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global baby food & drink market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will become better informed and be ready to act.
- Global baby food & drink market forecasts from 2016-2026
- Regional baby food& drink markets forecasts from 2016-2026 covering North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA
- National baby food & drink forecasts from 2016-2026 covering the US, Brazil, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and RoW
- Baby food & drink submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 covering milk formula, prepared baby food, dried baby food, baby snacks, other baby food
- Further submarket forecasts form 2016-2026 for organic baby food, free-from baby food, functional baby food and other baby food
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level baby food & drink markets from 2016-2026
- Profiles and market share of the leading companies in the baby food & drink market in 2016.
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new consumer trends
- You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
- Anyone within the food & drink industry and supply chain
- Food & drink manufacturers
- Food & drinks distributors
- Ingredient suppliers
- R&D staff
- Food technologists
- NPD specialists
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies