"Cosmetic preservatives market projected to reach USD 348.3 million by 2020”
The cosmetic preservatives market is projected to reach USD 348.3 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2015 to 2020. The increasing use of preservatives in personal care products has triggered growth of cosmetic preservatives market. Factors such as changing lifestyle, growing consciousness for personal hygiene, and increase in purchasing power are expected to drive the growth of cosmetic preservatives market during the forecast period.
Shampoos & conditioners are expected to be the fastest growing application for the market. As shampoos and conditioners have high water and oxygen content, the use of either natural or synthetic preservatives is recommended in their composition. The growth of this segment is attributed to the changing perception of using organic and natural shampoos & conditioners, thus driving the cosmetic preservatives market.
“Phenol Derivatives to register highest growth, as it has emerged to be the best alternative to parabens”
Phenol Derivatives have been used in cosmetic products for several years and are effective against a wide range of microbes. Phenol Derivatives are widely used cosmetic preservatives because of its importance as a gentle cosmetic preservative that is considered non-irritating and it does not release formaldehyde.
“Europe market to register high growth in the cosmetic preservatives market by 2020”
The cosmetic preservatives market in Europe is likely to maintain the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. Some of the major reasons for the market growth are increasing demand for high quality cosmetics and personal care products, mainly from Western European countries.
BREAKDOWN OF PRIMARY PARTICIPANTS PROFILE:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 32.2 %, Tier 2 – 46.0%, and Tier 3 – 21.8%
- By Designation: C Level – 27.7%, Manager Level – 24.1%, and Others – 48.2%
- By Region: Americas - 25.0%, Europe – 16.7%, APAC – 41.7%, and RoW – 16.7%
Reasons To Buy this report:
This report covers the following key aspects:
- What will be the market size and growth rate by 2020
- What are the key market trends
- Which factors are expected to drive the market growth
- What are the challenges that impact the market growth
- Who are the key players in this market
- Global report covers key regions, such as the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, RoW including major countries in these regions