This market engineering research service provides revenue forecasts and market share estimates for the global broadcast and DTT video encoding market. It covers contribution encoding, primary distribution, and digital terrestrial transmission applications. The analysis provides detailed numerical forecasts with emphasis on the competitive implications of ongoing disruption and future market needs. The base year used for analysis is 2015 and forecasts span 2016 to 2020. Regional segmentation for NALA, EMEA, and APAC is provided. The research service also includes a detailed competitive analysis, including the impact of recent acquisition announcements.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- In the face of disruptive challenges, how long will revenues continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- What fundamental disruptions in terms of technologies, applications, and product structure will impact vendors and the overall market over the forecast period?
- What are the current pricing trends in the market, and how are competitors continuing to provide value-priced products while retaining profitability?
- What is the current global status of broadcast digitization? What advances are expected over the coming years?
- What regional trends exist in digitization and digital TV, and what does this mean for global growth strategies for vendors?