Gas phase filter is a special category of air filters capable of removing unwanted gases and vapors from the environment. Growing demand to ensure safety of personnel in distributed control system rooms and arrest toxic gases released during various chemical processes propelled growth in global gas phase filtration market during 2011-2015. Pulp and paper is the largest end user industry for gas phase filtration, due to high efficiency of gas phase filters to remove H2S, SO2, mercaptans and other toxic gases, released during various stages of production. Other major end user segments for gas phase filtration include downstream sector, wastewater treatment and electronics industry. Gas phase filters also find application in commercial as well as residential set-ups for removal of various acidic gases.
According to “Global Gas Phase Filtration Market, By Type, By Filter Media, By Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021”, global gas phase filtration market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2016 - 2021, on account of increasing demand to remove odor and toxic gases from distributed control system rooms in chemical processing industry. Implementation of strict regulations regarding indoor air quality in manufacturing facilities, particularly in North America and Europe, and rising awareness is forecast to drive demand for gas phase filters across the globe in the coming years. Additionally, robust growth of wastewater treatment industry is expected to drive global gas phase filtration market through 2021. Global gas phase filtration market is highly fragmented and controlled by various global and regional players such as AAF, Freudenberg, Donaldson, Camfil, Purafil and others. “Global Gas Phase Filtration Market, By Type, By Filter Media, By Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” report elaborates following aspects related to the global gas phase filtration market:
- Global Gas Phase Filtration Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Packed Bed and Combination), By Filter Media (Activated Carbon, Potassium Permanganate and Others), By Sector (Industrial, Commercial and Residential)
- Regional Analysis (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global gas phase filtration market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with gas phase filter manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.