"Liquid feed supplements market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5%”
The global liquid feed supplements market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 to 2020 and reach USD 5.53 billion by 2020. The market is driven by factors such as increasing demand for products derived from livestock, rising awareness about animal health & feed quality, a solution to poor pasture, and increasing liquid by-products availability. The high growth potential in emerging markets and untapped regions provides new growth opportunities for market players.
Among the source of liquid feed supplements, that is, molasses, corn, urea, and others (soy and wheat bran), molasses accounted for the largest market share, followed by corn, in 2014. It is mainly preferred by feed manufacturers due to its sweet taste that increases palatability.
“The protein segment accounted for the largest market share in 2014”
On the basis of type, the liquid feed supplements market is led by the protein segment, followed by the minerals and vitamins. The protein segment is widely used efficiently in liquid feed supplements because of its low cost compared to traditional sources such as cottonseed meal.
“The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the maximum market share in 2014”
Among all regions in the global liquid feed supplements market, Asia-Pacific dominated the market attributed to growing meat consumption in the region along with growing per capita income.
Breakdown of primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of liquid feed supplements. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 28%, Director level – 22%, and Others – 50%
- By Region: North America – 40%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, and RoW – 10%
Reasons To Buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the liquid feed supplements market
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies
- To gain insights into the major countries/regions in which the liquid feed supplements market is flourishing