The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The expression vectors market is expected to reach $317.1 million by 2020 from $242.7 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 to 2020. The market is categorized on the basis of host type, application, end user, and region. The application market includes therapeutic, research, and industrial applications. The therapeutic applications segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the coming five years.Major factors contributing to the growth of the global expression vectors market include increasing demand of protein-based drugs (biologics); high prevalence of lifestyle diseases, infectious diseases, and genetic disorders; and increasing funding for protein research. For instance, in September 2014, AbCelex Technologies Inc., a privately held Canadian biotechnology company, received a venture capital fund of $1 million by Pinetree Capital Corporation for development of the company’s protein expression systems and antibody engineering techniques. Funding for protein research helps the expression vectors market to grow as it is an integral component of it.
The Asian expression vectors market is the fastest-growing market, globally. With huge man power and cost-effective manufacturing facilities, several market players are focusing on expanding their presence in the Asian countries. For instance, in November 2012, Promega Corporation (U.S.), a provider of expression vectors, opened a new facility in Shanghai, Shanghai Promega Life Science Center. This facility manufactures biological and chemical regents and instruments used in life science research and molecular diagnostics. Establishment of such facilities helps the local market with easy product availability and services.
Apart from comprehensive geographic & product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the expression vectors market and product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the expression vectors market. The report analyzes this market by host type, application, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the expression vectors market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the expression vectors market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various expression vector products across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the expression vectors market