The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The report presents a detailed market analysis of video surveillance systems by incorporating complete market analysis of the video surveillance equipments, software and services. The Porter’s analysis, Value chain analysis, and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market have also been included in the report. The report deals with all the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities with respect to the global video surveillance market, which are helpful in identifying trends and key success factors for the industry.
Further, the report provides an exhaustive study of the global video surveillance market and the market trends across geographical regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World. The segmentation of the market is done on the basis of equipment (cameras, monitors, and storage), software & services, and applications. The video surveillance equipment market is further segmented by camera technology, resolution, product type, and connectivity, storage media and technology, and monitors.
The key players operating in the market have been exhaustively profiled in the report. Some of the key players identified in the report are Avigilon Corporation (Canada), Axis Communication (U.S.), D-Link Corporation (U.S.), Genetec (Canada), Milestone Systems (Denmark), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Mobotix AG (Germany) Samsung Techwin Co. Ltd (Korea), and Bosch Security systems (Germany) among others. Moreover, an analysis of the key strategies and developments of the market players has also been included in the report.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Estimation and forecast of the video surveillance market including the analysis of equipment, software, and services mapped across the key applications and geographies
- Industry trends for 2016 which will be shaping the market throughout the forecast period
- Competitive Landscape for the Global Video Surveillance Market
- Impact of the enabling and the restraining factors on the market growth along with the opportunity analysis
- Key video surveillance, Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), and VSaaS projects
- Identification, analysis, and strategic profiling of the key players operating in the global video surveillance market