"The increasing need for high performance standards across all modern applications is driving the HPF market”
The global high-performance film (HPF) market is projected to reach USD 42.25 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 7.51% from 2015 to 2020. HPFs are used as thin, flexible, and transparent sheets in wrapping or packaging, automotive, electrical & electronics, aerospace, and construction applications. The demand for HPFs is driven by the increasing need for the same in packaging and construction industries. The rising demand for packaged goods, triggered by growing consumer awareness regarding hygiene, is expected to drive the market for HPF.
“Microporous Film: The fastest-growing product type segment of the HPF market”
Microporus films have micro pores that allow water vapor and air to pass through and repel liquid flow. Microporous film constitutes the fastest-growing product type segment of the HPF Market, owing to the rising demand from the personal care industry and increasing adoption in durable electronics lamination and food processing applications. The main benefit of microporous films is their air and moisture breathability. These types of films can also be used for applications such as filtration and protective garments. Microporous films are extensively used in the hygiene industry as a back sheet layer in modern baby diapers.
“Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing market for HPF”
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing market for HPF. Market growth in the region can be attributed to the expansion of production capacity and high demand for end-use products, among other factors (availability of raw materials and low-cost labor). The high demand for HPF in the Asia-Pacific region has prompted expansion activities by key players in this region, making it the fastest-growing regional market for HPF.
The information in this study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts across the globe. These primary sources have been divided into three categories: by company, by designation, and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 46%, Tier 2- 31%, and Tier 3- 23%
- By Designation- C Level- 54%, D Level- 31%, and Others- 15%
- By Region- North America- 23%, Europe- 31%, Asia-Pacific- 38%, and RoW- 8%
The report will help leaders/new entrants in the market in the following ways:
- The report segments the HPF market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The report helps stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain additional insights into the business. The competitive landscape section includes a competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.