The anti-snoring treatments market is poised to reach USD 1,232.6 million by 2020 from USD 744.7 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2015 to 2020. This market is categorized on the basis of device type, surgical procedure, and region. The anti-snoring devices market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the coming five years.Major factors contributing to the growth of the global anti-snoring treatments market include the growing awareness on the ill effects of snoring. Key players and other stakeholders in this market are taking initiatives to create awareness on the problems of snoring. For instance, the British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association (BSSAA) organize the National Stop Snoring Week every year. In 2015, the BSSAA organized this activity from 20th April to 25th April. The aim of this event is to create awareness among people about the consequences of snoring and sleep apnea, and the available treatments for these disorders. In 2014, SleepPath (U.S.), a company providing anti-snoring t-shirts for people suffering from positional snoring, released a video named Snoring Your Best Pick Up Lines. This is a humorous video created to spread public awareness regarding snoring. Other factors responsible for the growth of this market include the growing geriatric and obese population, presence of a large number of cigarette smokers and alcoholics, and a large pool of untapped snoring population.
North America and Europe are the fastest-growing markets. High growth in these markets is attributed to the growing awareness on the ill effects of snoring, presence of a large number of market players, and presence of a large pool of untreated snoring population..
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the anti-snoring treatments market and product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Information on the product portfolios of the key players in the anti-snoring treatments market. The report analyzes this market by device type, surgical procedure, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Insights on R&D activities, and new product launches in the anti-snoring treatments market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of some of the key players in the anti-snoring treatments market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various anti-snoring products across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the anti-snoring treatments market