The EDS, WDS, EBSD, and micro-XRF instruments market has registered constant growth over the years. Factors such as the growing semiconductors industry, increasing demand for nanotechnology, demand for automobiles, and technological advancements are propelling the growth of this market. The semiconductors industry is experiencing a robust growth globally. This industry witnessed a growth of 11.5% in 2014 as compared to 2013, and is expected to grow further in the subsequent years (Source: Semiconductor Industry Association and World Semiconductor Trade Statistics Organization). On the other hand, the high cost of instruments, sluggish economy (especially in the European countries and the U.S.), and lack of trained professionals are restricting the growth of this market to a certain extent.Based on products, the market is categorized into EDS, WDS, EBSD, and Micro-XRF. The EDS segment accounted for a major share of the market, by product, in 2014. However, the micro-XRF instruments segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
On the basis of region, North America commanded the largest share of the WDS, EBSD, and Micro-XRF instruments market, while Asia dominated the global EDS instruments market in 2014. However, Asia is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period in the EDS, WDS, and Micro-XRF instruments market. The growing presence of market leaders in the Asian market and the fast-growing semiconductor market in Asia are prime factors likely to boost the Asian EDS, WDS, EBSD, and micro-XRF instruments market.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the EDS, WDS, EBSD, and micro-XRF instruments market. The report analyzes EDS, WDS, EBSD, and Micro-XRF instruments by product, application, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the EDS, WDS, EBSD, and micro-XRF instruments market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for EDS, WDS, EBSD, and micro-XRF instruments across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the EDS, WDS, EBSD, and Micro-XRF instruments market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the EDS, WDS, EBSD, and micro-XRF instruments market