The report covers the global vacuum grease market and further segments the market on the basis of application and region. The market data is given with respect to volume (kilotons) and value (USD million). The global market size of vacuum grease is estimated to be USD 117.8 million in 2014, which is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% between 2015 and 2020, to reach USD 229.7 million in 2020. The data mentioned in the report is based on the global demand for vacuum grease.The impact of different market factors, such as drivers and restraints, is also illustrated in the report. Key drivers include the strong laboratory & industrial equipment market in Europe and North America and the growth in food processing market in China and India. Limited applications of vacuum grease and low-volume consumption are the restraints for this market. The growth of laboratory & industrial equipment market in Asia-Pacific and the rise in commercial aerospace market are opportunities of the market.
The global vacuum grease market is also classified based on its different applications. The important applications include laboratory & industrial equipment, food processing, pharmaceuticals, aerospace/aviation, and others. The laboratory & industrial equipment and food processing sectors have seen growth or resurgence, which is contributing to a projected increase in the worldwide market for vacuum grease.
The key companies in this market are The Chemours Company (DuPont) (U.S.), Dow Corning (U.S.), M&I Materials Ltd. (U.K.), Solvay S.A. (Belgium), Castrol Ltd. (U.K.), Ulvac Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Inland Vacuum Industries Inc. (U.S.), Kluber Lubrication (Germany), Fuchs Lubritech GmbH (Germany), Santolubes LLC (U.S.), Supervac Industries (India), and MPT Industries (U.S.). These companies focus on new product development and expansion to achieve a competitive advantage in the market.
Europe is the largest market due to the growing demand of vacuum grease in the U.K., France, and Germany. North America is the second-largest market and is expected to grow due to the high demand of laboratory & industrial equipment in the U.S. and Canada.
The following customization options are available for the report:
Reasons To Buy this report
This report covers these key aspects:
- Company information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to three)
- Listing the regulatory issues in import policies of countries if they are adversely affecting the business
- Studying the various raw material sourcing locations and give a competitive analysis of low-cost raw material sourcing locations
- Impact of technology development on the production and usage of vacuum grease
- What will be the market size by 2020 and what will be the growth rate
- What are the key market trends
- What is driving this market
- Key players in this market
- Global report covers key regional markets, such as Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and RoW