RSA is a global insurer operating in over 40 countries and is one of the top 10 insurers in the UK, providing both commercial and personal lines insurance. This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
- RSA is withdrawing from unattractive areas of the personal motor market due to poor performance.
- It has ceased trading with the echoice product in the aggregator market and recently ended a five-year partnership with Ford.
- RSA is focusing on enhancing its presence in digital technology to ensure smooth service for customers across all channels.
- RSA is making investments to improve customers’ online experience and is focusing on digital distribution.
- The insurer is enhancing its expertise in new areas such as digital and Telematics Centres of Excellence.
This profile provides a comprehensive review of RSA and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines market, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy.
Key questions answered include:
- What are RSA’s brands within the group?
- What are RSA’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about RSA’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into RSA’s underwriting strategy and co-insurers.
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.