The expansion of the global motor vehicle engine part industry is forecast to reach 1.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.2%. Currently, spark-ignition engine parts account for 56.4% of the global demand while diesel and semi-diesel engine parts have a 43.6% market share.
China, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest motor vehicle engine part markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Jordan (8.3%), Bolivia (5.6%), Czech Republic (4.7%), Ethiopia (4.6%) and Peru (3.8%).
The report package Motor Vehicle Engine Part Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for motor vehicle engine parts in the world. Along with a global motor vehicle engine part market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Yemen
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the motor vehicle engine part market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the motor vehicle engine part market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall motor vehicle engine part market size, 2009-2020
- Motor vehicle engine part market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall motor vehicle engine part market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall motor vehicle engine part market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall motor vehicle engine part market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Diesel and semi-diesel engine parts
Spark-ignition engine parts
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the motor vehicle engine part market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.