Acombination of sensing element, analog to digital converter, analog interface, and a bus interface circuit in one housing is known as smart sensor. The circuitry for digital sensors is similar to the on described above, therefore all digital sensors have been considered as smart sensors for this market study.This report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of the smart relative humidity & temperature sensor market for automotive application based on the different types of technology, packaging types, application, and geography. The different types of applications covered include powertrain, body electronics, and alternative fuel vehicle (AFV).
The report also covers the major trends being followed in the smart sensor market for automotive application along with, market dynamics, Porter’s analysis, and value chain analysis. The smart sensor market dynamics are categorized under four headers: drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. The market related forecasts have been done using these market dynamics.
The report also includes the detailed profiles of various companies, currently active in this market. In addition to the company profiles, the report also provides a competitive landscape (CL) of the key players in the market. The CL covers market share analysis, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and other key growth strategies of each player. Some of the key players in the industry that have been covered in this report are Sensirion AG (Switzerland), STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), NXP Semiconductor (Netherlands), Continental AG (Germany), Melexis NV (Belgium), Analog Devices Inc. (U.S.), and Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany) among others.
The market has also been mapped based on geography. It has been segmented by various regions into the Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
- Global smart relative humidity & temperature sensors for automotive application market statistics with detailed classifications and splits based on the respective market size.
- Impact analysis of market dynamics with the factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the smart relative humidity & temperature sensors market for automotive application
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in each type of product and application market, in-depth market share analysis with the respective revenue, market shares, and market share rankings.
- Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, and key developments such as product launches and acquisitions
- Complete value chain analysis of the smart sensor landscape for automotive industry and the impact of various key members on the market.